Our normal policy is to close the Studios for the day if the Wayne-Westland schools are closed due to weather. As we cannot go by that example at this time, we must make an independent decision looking out for the well-being and safety of our students and families.
Due to the predictions of 5-8″ of snow starting this evening, we will be closed tonight, Monday, February 15th. For those students who were supposed to test for their next geup rank tonight, we will reschedule testing for Wednesday night during class time.
Due to uncertainties about how the snow will be cleared in time and road conditions, we will be closed tomorrow, Tuesday, February 16th as well.
This effects both the Wayne and Livonia studios.
Watch your emails for any further updates.
Stay warm and stay safe,
Grandmaster Rose and KICKS Staff